Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Mustard Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Mustard Sauce is a perfect dish for entertaining.
You'll love the touch of tang in this recipe from the Dijon Mustard.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Cut pork into 1-inch-thick slices. Place pork between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using meat mallet or rolling pin. Season pork with
salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook on each side
for 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium; add Coffee-mate to skillet, stirring constantly. Stir
in mustard. Cook for 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly. Stir in green
- Return pork to skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, turning to coat with sauce.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and meals.com