Pork Tenderloin with
Raspberry Sauce Supreme
This delicious dish can be made in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 8 pieces
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, thinly sliced
- Fresh raspberries
- Press each pork tenderloin slice to 1-inch thickness. Lightly sprinkle
both sides of each slice with cayenne pepper.
- Heat butter in heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add pork slice.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, combine next six ingredients in small saucepan, simmer
over low heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- Place cooked pork slices on warm serving plate. Spoon sauce over
them and top each pork slice with kiwi slice. Garnish with remaining
kiwi slices and fresh raspberries, if desired.
Source: Pennsylvania Produce - Simply Delicious