Roast Pork, Cuban Style
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- Combine first seven ingredients for marinade and pour over roast.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast in pan, reserving marinade.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for
55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil. Let roast sit for 10 minutes,
carve and pour reserved marinade over roast and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 246 Calories; 14g Fat (53.4% calories from fat);
23g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 75mg Cholesterol;
Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit;
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.