Southwestern Stir Fry
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Warm flour tortillas
- Green chili salsa
- Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise into quarters. Cut the quarters into
1/4-inch thick slices.
- Combine sherry, cornstarch, cumin, garlic
and seasoned salt in a medium-size bowl. Add the pork slices and
stir to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the pork mixture and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the
onion, green pepper and tomatoes. Reduce the heat; cover and simmer
for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortillas and salsa.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.