Sweet Pork Roast
The sugar in the soda gives the dish real Southern flavor.
- 4 1/2 pound pork center-cut loin (you may want to ask the butcher to tie it)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 cup Pepsi Cola
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pork in 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Rub with Worcestershire and
soy sauce. Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash, Lawry's and garlic salt.
Roll roast and rub to coat with spices. Pour Pepsi Cola over all.
Place roast in oven.
- Bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until a meat thermometer
inserted in the center reads 180 degrees F.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings