- 1 (2- to 3-pound) boneless pork top loin
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon regular or honey mustard
- Sear roast in skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, melt butter; add almonds and toast for 2 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, water and mustard, mix well; remove from heat.
- Place pork loin on heavy foil. Pour sauce mixture over it and wrap
up, sealing well.
- Place on grill over medium heat; grill until internal
temperature reaches 155 degrees F, turning occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.