Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried black thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon back pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 1-2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- In small bowl, combine tarragon, thyme, pepper and salt; blend well.
- Brush both sides of each pork tenderloin piece with margarine; sprinkle
both sides with seasoning mixture.
- Arrange tenderloin pieces on broiler pan.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from
heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from broiler. Brush top side of each piece with honey.
for an additional minute.
- Place pork pieces on serving plate.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrient Information per Serving:, Calories: 210, Sodium: 157
mg, Protein: 24 gm, Cholesterol: 67 mg, Fat: 9 gm
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 8/25/2001 5:32 am