Tuscan Pork Roast
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 pound) pork loin roast, boneless
- In a blender or food processor, combine garlic, rosemary, olive
oil and salt; blend until mixture turns to paste. Rub over the roast;
cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- Place roast on a greased baking rack, fat side up, in a roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until
the internal temperature reaches 160 to 170 degrees F.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 12 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.