- 8 country style pork spare ribs
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Dr Pepper, NOT diet
- 5 garlic cloves, slightly smashed
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 large onion, quartered
- Your favorite barbecue sauce
- Place ribs in large stock pot. Pour Dr Pepper over ribs to cover.
- Add garlic, liquid smoke and onion. Bring to boil, lower to simmer
and cook until ribs are tender.
- Place ribs in baking pan.
- Pour barbecue sauce over ribs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 to 45 minutes.
You can also grill these.