- 8 country style pork spare ribs
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Dr Pepper, NOT diet
- 5 garlic cloves, slightly smashed
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 large onion, quartered
- Your favorite barbecue sauce
- Place ribs in large stock pot. Pour Dr Pepper over ribs to cover.
- Add garlic, liquid smoke and onion. Bring to boil, lower to simmer
and cook until ribs are tender.
- Place ribs in baking pan.
- Pour barbecue sauce over ribs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 to 45 minutes.
You can also grill these.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.