- 3 1/2 pounds spareribs
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 4 cloves
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place meaty side down in a large shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Uncover, turn ribs over, and bake, uncovered, an additional 30 minutes, basting
Yield: 3 to 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rib Recipes