- 3 1/2 pounds spareribs
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 4 cloves
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place meaty side down in a large shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Uncover, turn ribs over, and bake, uncovered, an additional 30 minutes, basting
Yield: 3 to 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.