- 1 1/2 cups water
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Heat water, tomato sauce, onion, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili
powder and sugar to boiling the night before serving.
- Cut meat into serving pieces and place in a large glass bowl. Use about
6 to 7 pounds meat. Pour marinade over meat. Chill overnight.
- Bake, covered, at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake, uncovered, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Bake in a single layer in a metal pan. Turn often during the last 1 1/2 to 2
hours baking period.
- Serve with salad.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.