Beef Ribs with Fruity Barbecue Sauce
- 4 pounds beef back ribs, cut into individual ribs
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- Arrange ribs on rack in large roasting pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Heat steak sauce, ketchup and apricot preserves in small saucepan until hot and
blended; brush on both sides of ribs.
- Bake 30 minutes more or until ribs are tender, basting occasionally with sauce.
Posted by Nixee at Recipe Goldmine May 29, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.