Beef Ribs with Fruity Barbecue Sauce
- 4 pounds beef back ribs, cut into individual ribs
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- Arrange ribs on rack in large roasting pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Heat steak sauce, ketchup and apricot preserves in small saucepan until hot and
blended; brush on both sides of ribs.
- Bake 30 minutes more or until ribs are tender, basting occasionally with sauce.
Posted by Nixee at Recipe Goldmine May 29, 2001.