Beef Ribs with Fruity Barbecue Sauce
- 4 pounds beef back ribs, cut into individual ribs
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Arrange ribs on rack in large roasting pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Heat steak sauce, ketchup and apricot preserves in small saucepan until hot and
blended; brush on both sides of ribs.
- Bake 30 minutes more or until ribs are tender, basting occasionally with sauce.
Posted by Nixee at Recipe Goldmine May 29, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rib Recipes