Beef Short Ribs
- 1 to 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 pounds short ribs
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large Dutch oven or deep casserole, heat oil; brown ribs all
over, then discard fat.
- In large bowl, combine onion, chili sauce, broth, vinegar, sugar,
Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, garlic, dry mustard, chili powder,
paprika, salt and pepper. Pour over ribs; toss to combine.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours, removing the cover for the last 1/2 hour so
meat will brown.
- Serve ribs hot with sauce.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.