Buffalo Pork Ribs
- 2 racks pork back ribs, (about 3 pounds each), membrane removed
- 3 cups buffalo sauce, (such as Franks Red Hot Sauce, original flavor)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Blue cheese dressing, for garnish
- Celery and carrot sticks, for garnish
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan set over medium heat, combine the hot sauce and butter. Bring
to a boil while whisking until it’s smooth, then set the buffalo sauce aside.
- Arrange 2 layers of aluminum foil, large enough to wrap around each rack of ribs,
on your work surface. Place a rack in the center of each foil setup and season both
sides generously with salt and pepper. Coat the meat side of the ribs, which should
be facing up, with 1/2 cup of the buffalo sauce. Wrap the ribs tightly with the
foil, place on a baking sheet, and bake until tender, about 1 hour.
- Remove ribs from oven, place the oven rack in the middle of the oven; turn the
oven to broil.
- Remove the ribs from the foil and lay them, meat side up, on a foil-lined baking
sheet. Coat each rib with 1/4 cup of the buffalo sauce and broil until the sauce
starts to brown, 4 minutes. Continue to broil and baste the ribs until you have
used another 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce per rack.
- Let the ribs rest for 10 minutes, then cut into individual ribs.
- In a large bowl, toss the ribs with the half of the remaining buffalo sauce.
- Arrange the ribs on a serving platter and serve with blue cheese dressing and
celery and carrot sticks.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 900 calories Protein: 65 grams Fat: 70
grams Sodium: 2100 milligrams Cholesterol: 270 milligrams Saturated Fat: 29 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams Fiber: 1 grams
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 75 min | Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.