Country Style Pork Ribs, Oven Roasted
- Country style pork ribs
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning
- Black pepper
- Parsley flakes
- Red pepper flakes
- Brown sugar
- Barbecue sauce
- Onion, sliced or chopped (optional)
- Mushrooms, canned (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Liberally/To taste sprinkle the ribs with garlic powder, onion powder,
Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning, black pepper, parsley flakes,
red pepper flakes, cinnamon (don't be shy with the cinnamon),
and brown sugar. Rub the seasonings into the ribs very well. Place
the ribs in a large baking dish that has been lined with foil (for
easy cleanup). Drizzle lots of honey over the ribs.
- Dilute the barbecue sauce with a little water or beer and generously
pour over the ribs. Place onion slices and mushrooms on top of ribs
(optional). Cover the whole works with foil, sealing well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes per pound.
- When removing ribs
from the oven, let them stand for at least 15 minutes before pulling
the foil off.
Hint: The onions and mushrooms that are left in the juice make a
great addition when cooking pinto beans or just serve them in the
sauce from the bottom of the pan with your ribs.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Brandie Martin