- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 pounds spareribs
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces; place in Dutch oven or large
kettle. Cover with water and bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and
simmer for 45 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine gravy, cranberry sauce, marmalade,
lemon juice and cinnamon; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer for
10 to 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vinegar.
- Drain the ribs; place meaty side up in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch
baking dish. Pour 1/2 cups of the sauce over the ribs.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer, or until meat is tender,
basting every 5 minutes with the remaining sauce.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.