Crispy Mandarin Riblets
No one will be able to resist these delicious rib pieces, especially when served
with Mandarin Peach Sauce. Add warm
rolls and steamed corn-on-the cob to complete the menu.
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, sawed in thirds across bones *
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
* Ask your butcher to cut spareribs in thirds across the bones.
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces. Place in steamer basket or on steamer rack. Set basket
over boiling water; cover pan and steam 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine soy sauce, sherry and garlic in large bowl; add ribs and stir
to coat each rib well. Marinate 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Remove ribs from marinade (discard marinade) and place, meaty side up, on rack
of broiler pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
- Serve with warm Mandarin Peach Sauce.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 45 min | Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition per serving plus 3 tablespoons sauce: Calories: 564 calories Protein:
36 grams Fat: 36 grams Sodium: 950 milligrams Cholesterol: 143 milligrams Saturated
Fat: 13 grams Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.