An all time winner. More garlic can easily be added if you would
like a stronger flavor.
- 2 pounds spare ribs, bones cut in short lengths
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, slight beaten
- Fat for deep frying
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Measure soy sauce, water, sugar, garlic powder, salt and ginger
into large bowl.
- Stir in flour.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add ribs and stir carefully into mixture. Let stand 1/2 hour.
- Deep fry a few at a time in hot fat 375 degrees F until browned.
Yield: 6 servings
Quick Dry Ribs: To 1 package (2 envelopes) of Regular Chicken Shake
and Bake, add 1 teaspoon garlic powder and put into bag. Shake damp
ribs, a few at a time, to coat. Deep-fry. These ribs will not have
as much batter on them. They are delicious.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 3/29/02 3:38:35 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rib Recipes