Glazed Baby Back Ribs
with Garlic and Rosemary
- Baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4-6 ounces white wine
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- BBQ sauce
- Split the ribs into two small sets. Place them into a roasting pot
and add minced garlic.
- Sprinkle the white wine over the ribs and add rosemary. Pour BBQ
sauce over the ribs and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lid on the pan and cook it for 2 hours at 350 degrees F.
- Plate and serve the ribs with a dish of BBQ sauce.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.