Glazed Baby Back Ribs
with Garlic and Rosemary
- Baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4-6 ounces white wine
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- BBQ sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Split the ribs into two small sets. Place them into a roasting pot
and add minced garlic.
- Sprinkle the white wine over the ribs and add rosemary. Pour BBQ
sauce over the ribs and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lid on the pan and cook it for 2 hours at 350 degrees F.
- Plate and serve the ribs with a dish of BBQ sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rib Recipes