- 4 pounds spareribs, cut into serving size pieces
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange ribs, meaty side down, in a foil lined pan. Cover and bake
for 45 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in vinegar, chili
sauce, water, undrained pineapple, onion, soy sauce, and mustard.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly; cook and
stir 2 minutes more. Remove the pan from the oven and drain the
fat from the ribs. Turn the ribs meaty side up. Spoon 2 cups sauce
over the ribs. Reserve the remaining sauce in the pan.
- Cover the ribs and bake 45 minutes longer or until tender.
- Remove the ribs to a platter.
- Heat the sauce in the pan and serve with the ribs.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rib Recipes