Honey Mustard Short Ribs
- 5 pounds beef short ribs
- 32 ounces Honey mustard dressing
- 32 ounces BBQ sauce
- To taste salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- As needed Vegetable oil
- 1 cup beef stock
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Heat large skillet with small amount of vegetable oil. Season short ribs with
salt and pepper. Sear all sides to golden brown in skillet. (Do not over crowd skillet.)
- Place short ribs in deep roasting pan, single layer.
- In a large sauce pan, heat honey mustard dressing, BBQ sauce and beef stock.
Pour heated mixture over ribs. Ribs should be covered with liquid. Cover pan and
cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Meat should be falling off the bone.
Recipe and photograph furnished by Ken's Foods, Inc.
Source: Association for Dressings and Sauces
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.