Honey Mustard Short Ribs
- 5 pounds beef short ribs
- 32 ounces Honey mustard dressing
- 32 ounces BBQ sauce
- To taste salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- As needed Vegetable oil
- 1 cup beef stock
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Heat large skillet with small amount of vegetable oil. Season short ribs with
salt and pepper. Sear all sides to golden brown in skillet. (Do not over crowd skillet.)
- Place short ribs in deep roasting pan, single layer.
- In a large sauce pan, heat honey mustard dressing, BBQ sauce and beef stock.
Pour heated mixture over ribs. Ribs should be covered with liquid. Cover pan and
cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Meat should be falling off the bone.
Recipe and photograph furnished by Ken's Foods, Inc.
Source: Association for Dressings and Sauces
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rib Recipes