Iowa Ribs (Chops, Chicken)
This sauce is very good on country style ribs, pork chops and chicken.
- 2 to 4 pounds meat or poultry
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup prepared smoked barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Put ribs in a heavy greased pan with a lid. Bake uncovered in a 400 degrees
F oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs, cover, and return
- Bake about one hour or longer at 325 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.