Key West Ribs
- 2 1/2 pounds country style pork loin ribs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place ribs in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- In small bowl combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour
- Cover; cook on LOW for 7-9 hours.
- Spoon sauce over ribs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rib Recipes