Maple Barbecued Spareribs
- 1 1/2 cups maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds spareribs, cut into pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine maple syrup with all ingredients except meat. Brush
sauce on both sides of ribs.
- Place ribs in single layer on rack in roasting pan.
- Roast 1 1/2 hours. Brush frequently with sauce,
turning occasionally to glaze.
Yield: 3 to 4 servings