- 3 pounds spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 scallions, sliced (for garnish)
- Orange slices (for garnish)
- Place ribs meaty side up in a baking pan; sprinkle with the
3 tablespoons water.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes; drain off fat.
- In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Simmer 5 minutes;
pour over ribs.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F; bake 50 minutes, basting occasionally.
- To serve, sprinkle with sliced scallions, then place orange
slices around ribs.