- 4 1/2 to 5 pounds spareribs
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup dark molasses
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Cut in two and separate the spareribs. Boil for 35
minutes and drain.
- ix Sauce ingredients. Dip drained ribs into sauce. Place in a baking
- Pour remaining sauce over ribs.
- Cover pan; put into refrigerator
overnight or at least 6 hours. Turn ribs in pan with sauce at least
once while marinating. Do not drain.
- Place pan in oven at 350 degrees F for 1 to 2 hours, turning often.