Peachy Short Ribs
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (29 ounce) can cling peach halves
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Brown ribs slowly in hot oil in Dutch oven with heatproof handles.
- Drain peaches; reserve 3/4 cup syrup. Mix syrup with remaining ingredients;
add to ribs.
- Cover; place in 350 degree F oven.
- Bake about 2 hours, or until tender.
- Add peaches to ribs. Return to oven 10 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings