- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 pounds beef ribs
- Combine vinegar, honey, Worcestershire, ketchup, salt, mustard, paprika,
pepper and garlic in saucepan. Cover, bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer
- Place ribs in a single layer in baking pan, cover with hot marinade, and
let stand 1 hour.
- Drain off marinade, then bake ribs at 325 degrees F for 1 hour, turning
and basting often with marinade.