Sweet Heat Glazed Ribs
These tangy, spicy glazed ribs are perfect all year long. The sweet heat of the
glaze adds a delightful and zesty flavor.
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds pork loin back ribs, cut into 3-rib sections
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty
- Place ribs, meat-side-up, on prepared pan. Sprinkle both sides with salt and
pepper. Bake for 1 hour.
- Combine sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl. Brush ribs with
chili sauce mixture.
- Bake, brushing occasionally with glaze, for an additional 30 to 45 minutes or
until meat is no longer pink.
Prep Time: 15 min | CookTime: 1 hr 30 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and Meals.com