Cabbage and Garlic Sausage
- 1 pound garlic sausage, cut into coins
- 1 small cabbage, quartered and cut into slices (finger thickness)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat the oil in a fry pan on medium heat and add the garlic sausage,
fry for two minutes or until uniformly brown.
- Add the cabbage slices,
and toss around with a spatula to get all the cabbage coated in
- Add the water, and grind pepper, to taste, on the cabbage and
- Cover it, and reduce heat to low, cooking for 20 minutes.
Posted by JimBarbasol at Recipe Goldmine 6/30/02 7:32:15 pm.