- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons meat cure
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Divide mixture
into 4 equal portions. Shape each portion into a roll, approximately
8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate
- Remove plastic wrap. Place rolls on microwave roasting or bacon
rack. Cover with wax paper. Microwave on 30 percent power for 1
hour, turning rolls over and rearranging every 15 minutes. If necessary,
continue to cook until rolls have reached an internal temperature
of 160 degrees F.
- Drain on paper towels. Cool. Wrap lightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate
up to two weeks; freeze for longer storage.
- Use as you would regular pepperoni in your favorite Italian dishes
Makes 4 (8 ounce) rolls.
Nutrition facts per 1-ounce serving: 54 calories, 501 mg sodium
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sausage Recipes