Quick Meat Ball Stroganoff
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine turkey egg, crumbs, 1/4 cup of water, salt, and pepper. Form into
balls about the size of golf balls. Brown on all sides in the shortening.
- Drain off excess fat and push meat balls to one side of pan. Add soup, 1/2
cup of water, ketchup, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Mix
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Blend in sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- Serve over hot rice or noodles.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Turkey Recipes