- 1 (2- to 3-pound) bear roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- Place roast in small roaster. Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until well done.
- Slice into thin slices.
- Mix 1 teaspoon salt, brown sugar, paprika, dry mustard, chili powder, cayenne
pepper, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, tomato juice, ketchup and water in heavy
skillet. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add slices of bear roast to barbecue sauce. Simmer for 1 hour or until meat
6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wild Game Recipes