This makes a hot sauce which is good on anything from chicken to hot dogs. A
bonus is that the Barbecue Sauce keeps forever when refrigerated.
- 10 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 (9 ounce) jar mustard
- 1 pound butter
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle A-1 sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- Prepare charcoal fire.
- Wrap the whole dove or dove breast in bacon and anchor with wooden picks.
Place wrapped doves in a flat pan and baste with Barbecue Sauce. Let sauce soak
in for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Grill the birds until bacon has cooked and birds are tender, usually 5 to
10 minutes. While cooking, turn and baste.
- Simmer Barbecue Sauce ingredients 45 minutes.