As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 frying size rabbit, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Coat rabbit with mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet. Place meat in skillet and brown well on both
- Lower heat and cook, turning once again.
- Gravy: Drain all oil from skillet except 3 tablespoons. Add and brown 1/4
to 1/2 cup flour, stirring to scrape brown bits from skillet bottom. When mixture
is brown and smooth, add 1 1/2 cups water slowly. Cook over low heat until gravy
thickens to consistency desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wild Game Recipes