- 2 goose or duck breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 2 large onions
- 3 green bell peppers
- 8 strips bacon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Skin goose breasts and remove from bone. Cut into 1-inch cubes. Marinate
in Italian dressing for 48 hours in refrigerator, stirring twice daily.
- Light charcoal fire.
- While waiting for the fire to get to medium heat, quarter onions and separate
- Cut bell peppers into 1 1/2-inch squares. Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces.
- On a skewer put bacon on each side of goose cube. Alternate onion and pepper
with each piece of goose. Continue on skewers until all ingredients are used.
- Grill over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes, turning often and basting with
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wild Game Recipes