- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Dark Irish Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 pints ketchup
- 1/2 cup pancake syrup
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup cooking sherry
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- Split quail, salt and pepper. Begin cooking on grill, turning and basting
with olive oil frequently. After 15 minutes, begin basting with sauce. Continue
turning until done (tender to fork).
- Mix all sauce ingredients. The Dark Irish Barbecue Sauce needs no heating.