Sausage Stuffed Duck
- 1/2 pound pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely cut celery
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups dry bread cubes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix well first 8 stuffing ingredients and cook for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool until grease sets.
- Remove as much of the grease as possible. Add bread cubes. Toss to mix well,
adding more moisture if necessary.
- Rub inside of duck lightly with salt and pepper. Put stuffing lightly into
cavity and skewer or lace opening. Brush outside with bacon drippings and dust
- Place in covered roasting pan, breast side up, and roast in a 325 degree
F oven for 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until breast meat starts to fall off bone, basting
at 45-minute intervals.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Wild Game Recipes