- 4 cups sifted flour
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat dry milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Sift together all of the above ingredients three times.
- Store in an airtight container.
To use, heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine 1 3/4 cups Brownie Mix, 1/4 cup warm water, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1
teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 egg. Beat with electric mixer for 1 minute at medium
speed. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped nuts, if desired. Pour into a greased 9-inch square
Bake for 20 minutes, or until brownies test done.
Cool in pan on rack.
Cut into 3-inch squares or pie-shaped wedges.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes