Butterscotch Pudding Mix
- 2 cups instant nonfat dry milk
- 5 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 cups cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To use, stir the mix in the container before measuring out 1/2 cup mix into a
- Add 2 cups milk and 4 tablespoons butter and cook over low heat, stirring,
until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Continue stirring for 1 minute, remove
from heat, and pour into individual serving dishes. Pudding will thicken further
as it cools.