Chai Tea Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk*
* (If you prefer a less sweet tea, use unsweetened condensed milk, and add sugar to taste when tea is served)
- Mix the spices and condensed milk thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before using, and store in refrigerator.
To use, brew a strong black tea. Stir in 1/2 to 2 heaping teaspoons
of Chai concentrate mix per cup of freshly steeped tea.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes