Chai Tea Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk*
* (If you prefer a less sweet tea, use unsweetened condensed milk, and add sugar to taste when tea is served)
- Mix the spices and condensed milk thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before using, and store in refrigerator.
To use, brew a strong black tea. Stir in 1/2 to 2 heaping teaspoons
of Chai concentrate mix per cup of freshly steeped tea.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.