Coconut Cream Pudding Mix
- 3 cups instant nonfat dry milk
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Mix milk, sugar, salt and cornstarch together until well blended.
- Whirl the coconut and coconut extract in a blender or food processor
for 1 minute.
- Add coconut mixture to the cornstarch mixture.
- Store mix in an airtight container.
To use, stir the mix in the container before measuring out 2/3 cup
mix into a saucepan.
Add 2 cups milk and cook over low heat, stirring,
until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Continue stirring for
Remove from heat and pour into individual serving dishes.
Pudding will thicken further as it cools.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes