Coconut Cream Pudding Mix
- 3 cups instant nonfat dry milk
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Mix milk, sugar, salt and cornstarch together until well blended.
- Whirl the coconut and coconut extract in a blender or food processor
for 1 minute.
- Add coconut mixture to the cornstarch mixture.
- Store mix in an airtight container.
To use, stir the mix in the container before measuring out 2/3 cup
mix into a saucepan.
Add 2 cups milk and cook over low heat, stirring,
until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Continue stirring for
Remove from heat and pour into individual serving dishes.
Pudding will thicken further as it cools.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes