Cranberry Tea Concentrate
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- Mix all ingredients well and put into container to store in refrigerator.
To use, put 6 to 7 tablespoons in a mug and add boiling water or
cold water. Adjust amounts to your own preference.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes