Cranberry Tea Concentrate
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- Mix all ingredients well and put into container to store in refrigerator.
To use, put 6 to 7 tablespoons in a mug and add boiling water or
cold water. Adjust amounts to your own preference.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.