Cranberry Tea Concentrate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- Mix all ingredients well and put into container to store in refrigerator.
To use, put 6 to 7 tablespoons in a mug and add boiling water or
cold water. Adjust amounts to your own preference.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes