Magic Soup Mix
- 4 cups instant dry milk powder
- 1 cup flour or 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup butter or Crisco
- Combine dry milk, flour or cornstarch, and butter or Crisco in a
- Use 2 knives to cut butter into small bits until mixture
- Keep mix in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Makes 5 cups
Magic Cream Soups
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups Magic Soup Mix
- 1 bouillon cube or 1 teaspoon bouillon granules
- One of the following
3 potatoes, cooked and chopped, plus 1 tablespoon chopped onion
1 package chopped spinach, cooked
1 package chopped broccoli, cooked
1 can cream-style corn plus 1 tablespoon chopped onion
Combine Magic Soup Mix, water and bouillon in a saucepan. Stir over
medium heat until slightly thickened. Add one of the above vegetables
and cook until heated through. Season to taste and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes