Malted Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 (25.6 ounce) box nonfat dry milk powder
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) container instant chocolate milk mix
- 1 (13 ounce) jar malted milk powder
- 1 cup sifted confectioners'sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) jar powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Keep in a cool place.
Makes about 20 cups or 10 gifts.
To serve: In mug, pour 6 ounces of hot water over 1/3 cup cocoa
mix, and stir until well blended.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes