Mocha Cocoa Beverage Mix
- 2 2/3 cups nonfat dry milk
- 3/4 cup instant cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup instant coffee
- 1/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix thoroughly and put into a blender a couple cups at a time and
blend to a fine powder.
To use, add approximately 2 rounded teaspoons per cup of boiling
water, or less, to suit your own taste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes