- 8 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 3 cups cornstarch (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut vanilla bean into several large pieces, retaining seeds.
- Mix all ingredients (including vanilla bean seeds) together. Make sure cornstarch
is blended in well.
- Store in 12 separate covered containers or individual 1-cup packages.
Makes 12 batches.
To use, place 1 cup of Pudding Mix in medium saucepan. Add 3 cups boiling water.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. (For richer pudding, add
1 beaten egg.)
Chocolate Pudding: Add 1 square chocolate or 2 to 4 tablespoons cocoa before
removing from heat.
Coconut Pudding: Add 1/2 cup coconut to vanilla pudding.
Lemon Pudding: Add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 1 tablespoon butter. Grated
lemon rind is optional.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes