Shake 'em Up Mix for Pork Chops
This is like Shake 'n' Bake.
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 4 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 4 pork chops
- 1 apple, sliced (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs, flour and seasonings in a bowl.
- Press pork chops into the coating and pat the coating into the chops.
- Arrange coated chops in an oiled, shallow baking dish and alternate
slices of apple (if desired) between the chops.
- Bake covered for 40 minutes; uncover and bake another 15 minutes.