Spaghetti Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons green pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well.
- Spoon mixture into a square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight.
- Label package as Spaghetti Seasoning mix.
- Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
Makes 1 package (about 1/3 cup) of mix.
Spaghetti Sauce: Brown 1 pound lean ground beef in a medium skillet
over medium- high heat. Drain excess grease. Add 2 (8 ounce) cans
tomato sauce, 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste, 2 3/4 cups tomato juice
or water and the seasoning mix. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes,
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes