- 4 packets vegetarian bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons celery flakes
- 2 teaspoons green pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons red bell pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 2 cups rice
- Mix all ingredients.
- Divide in half and store in tightly-closed
plastic bags or jars with about 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons mix in
To cook, combine Vegetable-Rice Mix, 2 cups cold water and 1 tablespoon
butter or margarine in heavy saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat;
cover tightly and cook over very low heat for 14 minutes or until
liquid is absorbed.
Each packet makes 4 to 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mix Recipes